jeudi 27 mars 2014

Planting strawberries, clovers and basil with my cat.

J'essaye de planter des choses pour travailler ma patience. C'est juste le début. J'essaye de faire de mon mieux, mais ça l'aire ultra dure. 
En tous cas, avec l'accompagnement de mon chat.. j'ai rien à dire... 

left to the right : Strawberry, strawberry (yes again), lucky clover and basil

GusGus, my cat



3 commentaires:

  1. Does he leave the plants alone? I can only have a cactus here because my 3 cats eat plants and flowers! :( I hate that because it would look nice. Maybe i will buy some fake flowers at Ikea next time to make the living room look happier.

    RépondreEffacer
    Réponses
    1. At the moment yes ! But who knows.. my cat is bipolar :| but I still love him haha
      Oh no only cactus ? :( that's must be really hurtful in both ways ! But you know I heard you can grow plants for cats ! I am not sure about that though !
      Fake flowers are gorgeous. Try to find some in the Dollar store! It's cheaper than Ikea !

      Effacer
  2. This is a sweet little post! I hope you get a lucky clover to come up! How fun to do basil and strawberries too---some of my favorite things!

    Have a lovely Easter and a great week!
    Sarah (lostinavalon --I Love Blogging Swap on Swapbot)

    RépondreEffacer