samedi 29 mars 2014

Swap-Bot

This is my first Swap-bot. 
I have to say that I had a lot of fun to do it! 
I hope that my partner will love it ! 
One thing that I'm scared.. is that my package will be lost somewhere in the world.. 
I worked so hard on it :'( 


This all the things that i sent. 




This is a little video of what was inside the little book. 

 my package. 

From the side view. 

2 commentaires:

  1. Awww. What a lovely package! It's nice to read you're having fun on swap-bot. :) I bet it'll reach the owner safely- don't worry about anything. Fingers crossed here. :) It's really is going to make your partner happy. :) Believe me. It's easy to notice how big effort you put into this package and I think it'll be appreciated. I wish you all the best- enjoy swapping!
    ("I love blogging" swap, nickname: ediszon)

    RépondreEffacer
  2. Isn't it wonderful to be on Swap-bot? I love receiving happy mail. I bet your partner would love it, as it looks awesome. Sometimes swaps get lost in mail, but most of the time it works out just fine. I do think I would send something that I spent lots of time on with secured mail next time, as last time I wrote a whole journal and I was soooo scared it would go wrong. It arrived safely, but still... :-) Happy swapping and good luck with your blog. Roxxy84 via Swapbot (I love blogging)

    RépondreEffacer